Instant Karma

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Fall Down, Go BOOM!


Today they are demolishing the two old Cooper River Bridges. While they did give fair warning on the news, etc. that this would be happening, I needed a little more personalized warning. For instance, "Maria, please put down your full cup of hot tea because in the next 10 seconds there is going to be a huge explosion several blocks from your workplace." RIP Grace and Pearman Bridges. Thank you Ravenel Bridge for cutting 10 minutes off my commute!

1 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Silver Fox said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I'll pay you $10 - $50 hr to work at home using your computer. All you need to do is visit my website and sign up for free.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home